Scholarships - Lions Club of Bathurst Macquarie - Banner
Scholarships - Lions Club - Content
Lions Club of Bathurst Macquarie Scholarship
The Lions Club of Bathurst Macquarie are involved in humanitarian efforts locally, nationally, and internationally. For over 40 years, they have proudly served the Bathurst community and surrounding district.
To further their support of the community, the Lions Club of Bathurst Macquarie is offering two Equity Scholarships to TAFE NSW students.
These generous scholarships are worth $250 each, and are aimed at improving participation in further education and community connectedness. If you are a TAFE NSW student and live in Bathurst or surrounding areas, we encourage you to take advantage of this helping hand and apply today.
“The scholarship will help me to continue my studies in a Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing and launch my career in Bathurst, working with animals.”
Closing date: 5pm Friday 30 July 2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled in a TAFE NSW course
- live in Bathurst or the surrounding area.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please ensure you provide a response to all sections of this application form and provide all necessary documentation to support your application.
- Please keep a copy of your application and any attachments.
- All applicants must agree to abide by the decision of the judging panel and no appeals will be entered into.
- Please refer to the scholarship terms and conditions for further information.
What is the value of the Lions Club of Bathurst Macquarie Scholarship?
The scholarship is valued at $250
Who will be on the selection committee?
The selection committee will comprise of TAFE NSW representatives
I’m not a current TAFE NSW student, can I apply?
New students are encouraged to apply, however if successful you must be enrolled in an eligible TAFE NSW qualification at the time of receiving the Scholarship. If you are not enrolled in an eligible TAFE NSW qualification, you will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5pm Friday 30 July 2021.