Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship - TAFE NSW
Scholarships - Sonia Walkom Memorial - Banner
Scholarships - Sonia Walkom Memorial - Content
Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship
Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship was established in 2015 by Scott Walkom and the team at Walkom Real Estate in memory of Sonia and her enthusiasm for continuous learning in a career that provided her so much. The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in the Certificate IV in Property Management Services at TAFE NSW Newcastle.
The Scholarship is awarded to 1 student per semester to the value of $1,500.
Nominations close 5pm Friday, 30 August 2019.
You must be enrolled in the Certificate IV in Property Management at TAFE NSW Newcastle. The nomination form must be completed by a teacher (nominator).
- Be enrolled in the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) at TAFE NSW Newcastle.
- Be committed to your studies and have a good attendance record
- Be motivated to work in the Real Estate Sector
- Be ambitious and devoted to study
- Be professional and be self-disciplined
- Not hold another scholarship for the same course of study
Please refer to the scholarship terms and conditions on the nomination form for further information.