Scholarship - Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship - Banner
Scholarship - Sonia Walkom Memorial Award
Sonia Walkom Memorial Award
The Sonia Walkom Memorial Award was established in 2015 by Scott Walkom and the team at Walkom Real Estate, in memory of Sonia and her enthusiasm for continuous learning, throughout a career that provided her with so much. The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in CPP40307 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) at TAFE NSW Newcastle.
Closing date: 5 PM, Wednesday 2 September 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled in CPP40307 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) at TAFE NSW Newcastle
- not hold another scholarship for the same course of study
- reside within the Newcastle LGA, or surrounding areas
You must demonstrate:
- Commitment to your studies, with a good attendance record
- Motivation to work in the Real Estate sector
- Ambition and dedication to study
- Professionalism and self-discipline
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM, Wednesday 2 September 2020.