Scholarship - Sonia Walkom Memorial Scholarship - Banner
Scholarship - Sonia Walkom Memorial Award
Sonia Walkom Memorial Award
The Sonia Walkom Memorial Award was established in 2015 by Scott Walkom and the team at Walkom Real Estate, in memory of Sonia and her enthusiasm for continuous learning, throughout a career that provided her with so much. The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice at TAFE NSW Newcastle, TAFE NSW Cessnock, TAFE NSW Maitland, or TAFE Digital.
Closing date: 5pm Friday, 17 September 2021
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- be enrolled in the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice at TAFE NSW Newcastle, TAFE NSW Cessnock, TAFE NSW Maitland, or TAFE Digital.
- reside in the Newcastle or Hunter local government area
- be committed to your studies and have a good attendance record
- be motivated to work in the real estate sector
- be ambitious and devoted to study
- be professional and be self-disciplined
- not hold another Award for the same course of study
Please refer to the award terms and conditions for further information.
Download and complete the nomination form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the nomination form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 17 September 2021.