Campaign - FSYF - Banner v2
Campaign - FSYF
The Foundation Skills for Your Future Program
Fee-free* critical skills training for businesses and individuals.
TAFE NSW is supporting eligible Australians through the Foundation Skills for Your Future Program to develop critical language, literacy, numeracy, and digital (LLND) skills that are required by employers and industry, to meet current and future skills needs.
To support each participant’s LLND skills learning needs, the Foundation Skills for Your Future program provides flexible training options for eligible participants, that are aimed up to a Certificate II level.
To support them in the workplace, eligible employed, or recently unemployed, Australians can undertake fee-free* accredited and non-accredited training to improve their English, oral and written communications skills, reading skills, mathematical skills, and digital literacy skills.
Employers or industry organisations who identify employees with LLND skills development needs, can engage TAFE NSW to develop tailored accredited and/or non-accredited training for the workplace by:
- identifying workplace and employee LLND skills needs
- collaborating to develop a training model that supports the workplace environment
- supporting participants to maximise the training benefits
- supporting the evaluation of the effectiveness of the LLND skills training
If you are an employer looking to develop your workforce to meet current and future skills needs, contact us to discuss how we can work with you to develop tailored training that meets your workplace needs.
Phone (02) 7921 5141
Who is eligible?
Participants for the program must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- aged 15 years and over;
- have left secondary school education; and
- be employed or recently unemployed (within the past nine months)
Who is not eligible?
Participants are not eligible for the program if they are:
- registered with an Australian Government employment services provider, or
- eligible for an existing Commonwealth, state or territory language, literacy, numeracy or digital skills training program
- this includes the Skills for Education and Employment Program (SEE) or the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP).
For more information, including how to apply, please contact:
(02) 7921 5141 OR email@example.com