You may pay fees and other enrolment-related charges by:
- EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, personal cheque, bank cheque or money order (payable to 'TAFE NSW').
- You may pay over the phone, via the internet or at a Campus using a credit card.
- Through Student Portal using a credit card.
- Through Student Portal you may also generate a statement and pay via BPay through your bank's internet or phone banking service.
Please note: Cash is not accepted.
Paying fees in instalments
TAFE NSW provides a wide range of pay-as-you-go and flexible payment options so that you can get on with your studies and not stress about paying everything upfront when you enrol.
- Instalment plans
- Personalised payment plans
- Split payments
To apply for a payment plan you'll need to contact your local college. The amount of your first payment and the number of instalments will depend on which course you study and your individual circumstances.
Check with your Institute to see what options are available for you. We'll help you realise your career dreams and manage the cost of your study.
Entitlements on enrolment and payment of fees
When your enrolment is complete, and you have paid the applicable fees, you will be entitled to:
- Attend / participate in training
- Sit for examinations
- Receive educational awards
- Use amenities and services
- Receive an active TAFEcard (which provides access to library resources)