Translate and Interpreting Service

If you cannot speak or understand English well, you can first call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 and ask an interpreter to connect you with the TAFE NSW number you want. The interpreter will be able to help you communicate in your own language. This service is free of charge.

Course information

For information about TAFE NSW courses and services please call your local campus.