World Heritage and Your Business - TAFE PLUS Statement
QualificationTAFE PLUS StatementCourse number
Duration (nominal hours)2Career opportunities
Environment, Parks and Land Care Manager Industry area
Other Education Field of educationLand, Parks and Wildlife ManagementAvailabilityThis course is not currently being offered at any locations, but you can check for related courses and proposed locations on the Find a course page.
This course will provide you with details on Blue Mountains World Heritage
status and enable you to link information to your own business.
Topics covered are:
- Why Blue Mountains has World Heritage Listing;
- Living and working in a World Heritage Area;
- Advantages for your business;
- What does sustainability mean and how can you use it;
- Advantages to being sustainable;
- Explore and develop strategies to minimise your business carbon footprint
Reduce, reuse, recycle how to minimise your waste;
- Undertake an energy audit;
- Explore the meaning and impact of a carbon neutral program.
The course structure below shows what you must do to complete this course.
units/modules are arranged in groups and sometimes also in subgroups.
You must complete each group as specified as well as following the course
completion instructions. If a course contains optional groups there will
statement at the top of the course indicating how many you must do. At the
top of any group containing optional subgroups there will be a statement
saying how many you must do.