Skills for Work and Training
Certificate II (NRT)
TAFE NSW Course No
This course is for people who wish to access employment, education and training
- enhance career opportunities and employment pathways;
- develop communication skills for accessing and maintaining employment;
- gain skills to retrain or enter the workforce with vocational
- prepare for further education and training.
You can successfully achieve the course outcomes by participating in education
and training through one or more of the following:
- attending classes;
- distance or online learning;
- workplace and community based activities.