Install and upgrade locks and hardware
When you have completed this unit of competency you will you will have gained the necessary knowledge and skills to:
1. Complete installation and upgrading of locks/locking systems and
2. Provide advice to clients on the installation and security
3. Instruct clients on the correct operation of all new security products installed.
4. Identify all relevant legislation or building codes that must be followed when
installing and/or upgrading security requirements.
5. Establish and maintain all necessary records in accordance with organisational
This Module/Unit is included in the following course(s):