Search Fix - Info Fest
Campaign - InfoFest 2021 - Banner
Campaign - InfoFest 2021 - Content
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at TAFE NSW InfoFest.
Are you looking for a 2021 career change or perhaps a new skill-set to stand out from the crowd? Find out how at TAFE NSW InfoFest!
Whether you’re joining us online or on campus, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with industry-expert teachers, join interactive workshops, explore state-of-the-art facilities and get the help you need to finalise your enrolment.
Registrations are mandatory so get in quick to secure your seat at your nearest participating campus.
If you need further information, drop into your local TAFE NSW campus or call us on 131 601 to speak to one of our friendly staff.
Ensure you keep checking back as new sessions will be regularly added.
Select a region to view and register for upcoming information sessions:
Join any TAFE Digital InfoFest online session using Skype for Business. If you are using a mobile phone or other mobile device, we recommend you download the Skype for Business App at least 30 minutes before your first online session.
You will need audio via speakers or preferably a headset. A microphone and webcam will enable you to participate fully in the experience.
1. CLICK ON LINK JOIN TAFE DIGITAL INFOFEST SESSION BELOW
2. SIGN IN AS A GUEST
Enter your name as a guest and click Join the meeting.
3. INSTALL SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
You may be prompted to download the Skype for Business App. Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business App.
We look forward to seeing you at InfoFest! Our friendly team will be there to assist you with career advice and finalising your enrolment.
If you're still unsure which course or qualification level is best for you, don't worry. Our experienced teachers will be able to help you make the right decision on the day.SPECIAL MESSAGE
Campaign - InfoFest 2021 - FAQs
- Select the region where you want to study
- Select the campus where you want to study
- Select the session you would like to attend
- Enter your details and submit
- If you are joining one of our virtual information sessions, on the day of your session click on the link provided via email 5 minutes prior to commencement.
- You can join the MS Teams information sessions either via a web browser or download the Windows app.
- When you click on the provided link you will be ask what option you prefer.
- Once you join the information session, you will then be placed into the Microsoft Teams “Lobby” until a TAFE NSW representative provides you access.
- You will need audio via speakers or preferably a headset. A microphone and webcam will enable you to participate fully in the experience.
- Please be advised due to government health regulations, our face-to-face sessions will have strict restrictions in place. Please adhere to these rules on campus to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19.
- Remain in your designated seat if attending a face-to-face information session
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people.
- Do not shake hands, as a greeting.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- When coughing and sneezing cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or use your elbow.
- If you are unwell please do not attend an information sessions
- For further information visit NSW Government website.
- In Greater Sydney, Central Coast and Wollongong areas, it is mandatory to wear a face mask indoors.
TAFE NSW InfoFest event is the perfect opportunity for you to discover more about how TAFE NSW can help you gain the skills you need for the job you want. Packed with hundreds of courses to choose from, you’ll be able to register to join us online or on campus to take part in information sessions, chat to our teachers, explore our state-of-the art facilities (virtually or in person) and to get the help you need to finalise your enrolment.
TAFE NSW InfoFest will help you gain a lot of information about the course or industry you're interested in and give you the best knowledge, advice and next steps needed to enrol into your course of choice. It's an excellent way to meet our teachers (virtually or face-to-face) and to hear all about what the course entails, flexible study options, enrolment support and a live Q&A session should you have any questions. It really is an great opportunity for you to gain the knowledge you need to take that next step in your career and to find the course that’s right for you.
Here are some great examples of questions that you could ask when attending TAFE NSW InfoFest event:
- Does this course acknowledge any Recognised Prior Learning (RPL)?
- I'm currently working full-time and really want to study to gain some new skills.
- What are some great work/study balance tips?
- I really need help enrolling into the course. Who can I contact?
- I'm not sure if I should enrol into a certificate, diploma or degree. What advice can you give?