International - Banner
International - Landing - Top Content
TAFE NSW International
We know that leaving home to study in another country can be as challenging as it is exciting! That’s why we're here to support you every step of the way, helping you gain the practical, real-world skills you need to get a job and succeed in the workplace.
Campaign - International Study - Tiles
Why study with TAFE NSW?
We are Australia's largest education and training provider with:
- English language, vocational and degree courses
- Over 120 years of quality education
- Our courses are current and industry relevant
- Employers trust TAFE NSW graduates
Get the support you need
All international students have access to:
- Dedicated staff with education and industry qualifications and experience
- Modern facilities
- A wide range of student support services
Study in amazing locations
TAFE NSW has locations across Sydney and around the state. Each location has:
- Industry-standard training facilities
- Region-specific courses and activities
- Easy public transport options
- A friendly and welcoming atmosphere
International - Landing - Fees and How to Apply
How to Apply
Become an international student at TAFE NSW, it's easy!
- Check your evidence to make sure you can obtain a visa.
- Check the course entry requirements.
- Complete your application, attach your supporting documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a detailed, step by step guide on how to join us at TAFE NSW visit our dedicated page.Apply now
TAFE NSW fees
TAFE NSW tuition fees vary from course to course so check out the course you’re interested in for more specific fee information.TAFE NSW fees
International - Landing - Student Testimonials - 2 Columns as 1
TAFE NSW International Student Testimonials
"TAFE NSW is a great choice – the classes are small and the teachers are experts in their profession."
"TAFE NSW made my learning journey an epic experience and gave me the confidence that I needed to pursue my dream career."