International Course Info
INTERNATIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
When you study with TAFE NSW, we want you to succeed. Entry requirements allow us to make sure that you have the right pre-existing knowledgeand skills to achieve your chosen qualification. You will need to provide evidence that you meet the requirements listed in this section.
English Language Requirements:
- Academic IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) 46 or equivalent
- Or Completion of a TAFE NSW General English Program
TAFE NSW makes every effort to ensure your Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) needs are met. The level of support you need may be assessed via a review of your LLN skills with written tasks and a one-on-one interview. If you need to strengthen your LLN skills, an individual training plan will be created with you.
STARTING DATES, COURSE FEES AND LOCATIONS
From mountains to oceans, from cities to country towns, international students can choose from a range of courses offered at multiple campus locations across the state. Experience our vibrant spaces such as libraries, cafes and gyms as well as places you can network and socialise.
Learn more about TAFE NSW study locations
|Locations||Starting Dates||Course Fees|
|Ultimo||Feb , Jul||A$7,980|
Additional costs for uniforms, equipment, textbooks and materials (if applicable) range from A$300 - $1,000 per course.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND UNITS
To receive this course students must complete all core units and a range of Additional units.
Note: Additional units may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit at that location. TAFE NSW does not guarantee that speciality units listed will be offered at each location and semester. You will receive your timetable from the teaching section on commencement and speciality units offered will be provided at that time.
- Packaging Rules
- Total Number of Units =8
- This qualification has no core units.
- 8 elective units must be selected, of which: 6 elective units must be selected from the list below, with no more than 3 units selected from any one group
- 2 elective units may be selected from the units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Diploma level.
- You will study a combination of the following elective units, which may vary between each semester and campus, and will depend on a number of considerations including the packaging rules for the qualification and demand for the unit:
- Elective Units
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBIPR601 Develop and implement strategies for intellectual property management
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBCON801 Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies
- BSBADV605 Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBADV604 Execute an advertising campaign
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBADV603 Manage advertising production
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programs
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
KEEP LEARNING WITH TAFE NSW
From certificates to diplomas, degrees to study packages, you can take your study further with us.
When you finish this course you can apply to study the TAFE NSW Bachelor of Business HE20514 at Sydney TAFE - Ultimo College, or South Western Sydney - Granville college.
The high quality, practical, Bachelor of Business, is a Degree with a difference. You can grow and enhance your high order business skills and practise what you've learnt in an internship placement.Read more about this excellent degree here:Bachelor of Business
Plan your study around your life with a TAFE NSW study package. Our study packages allow for multiple courses to be packaged together that can lead you to a TAFE NSW or an Australian University Bachelor Degree with credits. This gives you a one stop shop by completing your applications for the whole package through TAFE NSW allowing you to apply for one student Visa for the full duration of the package.