INTERNATIONAL - Enrol - How to Apply - Prepare your documents - Content

Prepare your Documents

What documents do need to submit?

You will need to include certified copies of:

  • Personal details and visa pages of your passport
  • Academic transcripts and/or award certificates
  • English language test results e.g. IELTS or TOEFL
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) membership card (if held)
  • Financial/sponsorship documents (If you are required by the DHA to provide evidence of financial capacity or if you are from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Philippines or Sri Lanka)

What is a Certified copy?

A 'certified copy' is a copy of an original document, signed and dated by one of the following officials, stating that they have seen the original document and that the copy is a true copy of that document:

  • Official from the organisation that issued the original document
  • Government official
  • Public Notary
  • Justice of the Peace

My documents are not in English?

If your documents are not in English you’re required to provide official certified English translations of your documents.