The Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security) can be studied as part of the following packages.
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- English Requirements
- Academic IELTS 5.5 overall score with a minimum band score of 5.0 or one of the following:
- TOEFL (iBT) with the following minimum scores: overall 46, reading 4, listening 4, speaking 14 and writing 14
- Pearson Tests of English (PTE) Academic overall score of 42 and a minimum score of 34 in each component
- Year 12 from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA