Location - International - North Coast - Lismore
TAFE NSW Lismore is located in the centre of Lismore, a city, in the heart of the Richmond Valley, known for its art and cultural focus and for its proximity to beautiful national parks.
Offering courses, qualifications and services to approximately 30,000 people throughout the increasingly diverse city and its surrounding area, TAFE NSW Lismore is committed to educating and empowering students to meet the needs and expectations of the ever-changing community.
TAFE NSW Lismore works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Simulated business offices
- Simulated hospital nursing environment
- Dedicated design and media computer labs
- Video production studio
- Dedicated art gallery and exhibition space
- Fully equipped pottery studio
- ‘Aunty Fay Room’ - a dedicated Aboriginal meeting place
TAFE NSW Lismore is built upon the homelands of the Bundjalung people.