Location - International - Western Sydney - Richmond
TAFE NSW Richmond is located northwest of Sydney in the Hawkesbury Valley, a five minute drive from the towns of Richmond and Windsor, and just a 20 minute walk from East Richmond train station.
With a focus on sustainability and renewable horticultural and livestock management practices, TAFE NSW Richmond focuses on how industry, community, and learning expertise can help you to change your life, the lives of others, and the future of industry practices.
TAFE NSW Richmond works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Ecoskills training centre
- Horticultural centre of excellence, featuring:
- Landscaped gardens
- Croquet lawn
- Student-run pet grooming training salon, open to the public
- Climate controlled animal care facility and aviaries
- Cat foster care facility
- Fully equipped, simulated veterinary nursing labs
- Indoor dressage arena
- Stables capable of housing 8 horses.
- Horse-racing track, ¼ sized.
- Blacksmithing and farriery facility
- Science laboratories
- Livestock handling facilities
- Equine Studies Centre