Location - International - North Coast - Wauchope
TAFE NSW Wauchope is located in the middle of Wauchope, a town on the banks of the Hastings River known for its support of local forestry, and dairy and beef cattle industries.
With a strong and proud history of contributing to local groups with art exhibitions, and building, horticultural and landscaping projects, TAFE NSW Wauchope gives students the opportunity to extend their skills and creativity, while also making a difference in the local community.
TAFE NSW Wauchope works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Video conference room
- Google Chromecast capabilities
- Beauty training academy
- Dedicated student computer labs
- Learning support centre with computer labs
- State-of-the-art carpentry and joinery workshop
- Dedicated art and design studios
- Specialised fashion suite
- Horticultural workshop and greenhouse
TAFE NSW Wauchope is built upon the homelands of the Birpai people.