Locations - Western Sydney - Blue Mountains
TAFE NSW Blue Mountains is split across two campuses in the beautiful ranges of Sydney’s far west; Katoomba and Wentworth Falls.
As the Blue Mountains area experiences significant growth in its population and demographics, so too do the requirements of industry, and employers, and TAFE NSW Blue Mountains is committed to meeting the needs of our students, customers, and industry.
Katoomba CampusView all courses at Katoomba More about this campus
Parke Street Katoomba 2780
TAFE NSW Blue Mountains works closely with the community and industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Massage training clinic
- Beauty training academy, open to the public
- Industry-standard commercial training kitchen
- Hospitality front-of-house facilities
- An indoor climbing wall
- Industry-standard state-of-the-art salon training facilities
- ‘Elevation 867’- an operational training restaurant, open to the public