Microsoft Traineeship Program - TAFE NSW
Microsoft Traineeship Program - Banner
Microsoft Traineeship Program - 1st content
Microsoft Traineeship Program
Australia's IT industry is rapidly growing and the demand for talented, knowledgeable and experienced individuals has never been higher. That’s why TAFE NSW, Microsoft Australia, Prodigy Learning and MEGT have partnered to bring you our first ever Traineeship Program.
As a Microsoft Trainee, you'll gain:
- A Certificate IV in Information Technology delivered by TAFE NSW
- Paid on-the-job experience within the Microsoft Australia network
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- Personalised mentoring support throughout your training, and
- The skills, knowledge and industry experience to build an amazing future career
Microsoft Traineeship Program - 2nd content
How does the traineeship work?
The traineeship program is designed to support budding technology/IT professionals in taking the first step in their career. When you join the Microsoft Traineeship Program, MEGT will be your legal employer. This means MEGT will pay your wages and monitor your training while you are placed with a Host Employer within the Microsoft Australia partner network.
Businesses offering placements include Microsoft Australia, Datacom, DXC, ANZ Bank, Veritec, oobe, MOQdigital and many more.
You'll get valuable on-the-job experience while you work towards the Certificate IV in Information Technology, a nationally accredited qualification delivered by TAFE NSW.
Microsoft Traineeship Program - 3rd content
Who should apply?
We're looking for candidates who possess a genuine passion for technology, with a desire and drive to build a career in IT.
- You might be a recent school-leaver, a current TAFE NSW student or an older candidate looking to make a move into IT
- You’ll be naturally curious, keen to learn, and possess good written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be ready to commit to being part of the Microsoft Traineeship Program for up to 24 months
Microsoft Traineeship Program - Footer