NBN - NBN training - Content
Flexible delivery options
Trainees will be able to meet training requirements by undertaking courses which will be delivered at a convenient time for them.
We are committed to innovative delivery models and are capable of offering a range of blended delivery options including:
- Full time, Part time; Day / Night or weekend sessions
- Block release training
- Using Online resources for knowledge assessments
- Face-to-face delivery of practical components on campus
- Workplace assessment and practical exercises
- Distance-based technologies for learners in remote locations
- Mixed model of all above
TAFE NSW has a team of qualified trainers capable of delivering the training for nbn's partners. All our trainers are fully qualified and possess industry experience gained from Telstra, Optus, Thiess, Marconi and other leading vendors.
Some of our trainers are Telstra certified in Fibre Optics, HFC, Copper Cabling and WHS. We also have many trainers that hold Cisco Instructor certification.
TAFE NSW offers telecommunications across all NSW regions. The primary campuses that offer telecommunications training include:
- Port Macquarie
- St Leonards
- St George
- Moss Vale