Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- Fully Subsidised Course
* develop employability skills and knowledge at AQF level 1 to retrain or enter the workforce
* identify realistic education, employment or community engagement goals and appropriate training pathways, including pre-vocational pathways
* participate in a formal, supported or self-managed learning environment
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government, and as a result your fee is determined through Training Services NSW formal eligibility criteria. In claiming the concession or exemption, students will be required to supply the required evidence to support the claim in accord with the requirements of Smart and Skilled eligibility.
To activate your eligibility you must pay the student fee component PRIOR to commencement of the learning activity.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
3 - 33 Barrack Street, Bega
Phone 131 601
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure