Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- Fully Subsidised Course
* develop employability skills and knowledge at AQF level 1 to retrain or enter the workforce
* identify realistic education, employment or community engagement goals and appropriate training pathways, including pre-vocational pathways
* participate in a formal, supported or self-managed learning environment
This course is intended to provide participants with the following general education outcomes:
* develop employability skills and knowledge at AQF level 1 to retain or enter the workforce.
* identify realistic education, employment or community engagement goals and appropriate training pathways, including pre-vocational pathways.
* participate in a formal, supported or self-managed learning environment.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|AWTCAP101||Explore personal safety and well-being options|
|AWTCAP105||Use effective personal presentation skills|
|AWTDIG101||Word process a basic document|
|AWTDIG102||Use a simple spreadsheet|
|AWTENV102||Plan to reduce household energy use|
|AWTLRN101||Plan to use basic teamwork skills|
|AWTLRN104||Explore work and training opportunities|
|AWTWTG101||Spell familiar English words|
|FSKDIG01||Use digital technology for basic workplace tasks|
|FSKLRG03||Use basic strategies for career planning|
|FSKNUM10||Identify and describe common 2D and some 3D shapes for work|
|FSKOCM02||Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work|
|FSKOCM03||Participate in simple spoken interactions at work|
|FSKRDG06||Read and respond to simple informal workplace texts|
|VCOCAP102||Use tools, resources and equipment for vocational learning|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Broken Hill College
248 Argent Street, Broken Hill
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure