Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- Fully Subsidised Course
- enterprise and employability skills to retrain or enter the workforce
- communication skills for accessing and maintaining employment
- technological skills to use new and emerging forms of technology
- learning skills for further education and training
- access to enhanced employment opportunities and career choices as well as skills and knowledge to access further education in a range of vocational qualifications
- skills and knowledge associated with Aboriginal communities and people.
* Tuesday, 25th of June 2019 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
* Thursday, 27th of June 2019 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
* Tuesday, 2nd of July 2019 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
* Thursday, 4th of July 2019 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
For late enrolments, please contact Customer Service on 13 7974 to make an appointment for an alternative placement session.
To prepare for the assessment you will need:
* A Unique Student Identifier (USI) - to create a USI you will need a drivers licence or a passport or an Imm card or a Medicare card
* An email address
* A photo identification card or document - a drivers licence or passport
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
A fee applies for most TAFE NSW courses and must be paid when you enrol. The amount you pay depends on the type of course you study, and on your personal circumstances. The Department is introducing fee exemptions for all qualifications and courses funded under the Entitlement Foundation Skills (EFS) Program for training commencing from 1 July 2018 onwards. This means that eligible students commencing in a foundation skills full qualification/course delivered by TAFE NSW under the EFS program from 1 July 2018 will not be required to pay a fee. Please contact us on 13 79 74 for further information.
Enrolments will open from 14 October 2019 for our February 2020 intake.
To find out more information on this course including the next start date, submit an online enquiry by clicking the Enquire Now button on this page, or call 131 601 during business hours* to chat with a member of our friendly customer service team.
*Our customer service team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST.
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it.
Be sure to read your chosen course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you.
Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place.
As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
If you are interested in studying as a Trainee or Apprentice please call 131 601 for full details.
|FSKNUM23||Estimate, measure and calculate measurements for work|
|CADCAP301||Apply leadership skills in familiar contexts|
|CADCAP303||Examine strategies to increase lifestyle sustainability|
|CADCOM301||Apply inclusive communication skills|
|CADCOM302||Apply a range of negotiation skills|
|CADCOM303||Conduct an interview|
|CADCOM305||Plan and conduct a meeting|
|FSKLRG13||Apply strategies to respond to complex workplace problems|
|FSKLRG14||Manage strategies for career progression|
|FSKLRG15||Manage own work-related learning|
|FSKNUM21||Apply an expanding range of mathematical calculations for work|
|FSKNUM22||Use and apply ratios, rates and proportions for work|
|FSKNUM30||Use common functions of a scientific calculator for work|
|FSKOCM10||Use oral communication skills for complex workplace presentations|
|FSKRDG11||Read and respond to complex workplace information|
|FSKWTG10||Write complex workplace texts|
|ICTICT101||Operate a personal computer|
|ICTICT102||Operate word-processing applications|
|ICTICT105||Operate spreadsheet applications|
|ICTICT106||Operate presentation packages|
|IPRLRN301||Conduct a research project|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
500 Chapel Road, Bankstown
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure