Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- Fully Subsidised Course
- enterprise and employability skills to retrain or enter the workforce
- communication skills for accessing and maintaining employment
- technological skills to use new and emerging forms of technology
- learning skills for further education and training
- access to enhanced employment opportunities and career choices as well as skills and knowledge to access further education in a range of vocational qualifications
- skills and knowledge associated with Aboriginal communities and people.
You will learn how to:
- Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews
- Work effectively with diversity
- Create an electronic presentation
- Establish and manage client relationships
- Manage strategies for career progression
You will also learn how to use emerging forms of workplace technology and be able to access further education across a range of vocational qualifications.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government, and as a result your fee is determined through Training Services NSW formal eligibility criteria. This criteria will determine your exact fee. Students who meet additional specified criteria, may be eligible for a concession fee or a fee exemption. In claiming the concession or exemption students will be required to supply the required evidence to support the claim in accord with the requirements of Smart and Skilled eligibility.
Payment Plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
To activate your eligibility you must pay the student fee component PRIOR to commencement of the learning activity.
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. The following steps will set you up to study with us:
Choose your course and where you want to study
Assess your eligibility
Obtain your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
If you have any queries, one of our friendly Customer Service Consultants would be happy to assist you.
Call 131 601 or send us an enquiry. We can help talk you through all your options.
|CADCOM302||Apply a range of negotiation skills|
|FSKNUM21||Apply an expanding range of mathematical calculations for work|
|AUMAFA001||Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews|
|CADCOM301||Apply inclusive communication skills|
|FSKNUM27||Collect, organise and interpret statistical data for work|
|IPRLRN301||Conduct a research project|
|CADCOM303||Conduct an interview|
|BSBCRT301||Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills|
|FSKNUM23||Estimate, measure and calculate measurements for work|
|CADCOM304||Examine persuasive techniques in the media|
|FSKLRG15||Manage own work-related learning|
|FSKLRG14||Manage strategies for career progression|
|ICTICT102||Operate word-processing applications|
|FSKNUM22||Use and apply ratios, rates and proportions for work|
|FSKNUM30||Use common functions of a scientific calculator for work|
|FSKDIG03||Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
Cnr Verner & View Streets, Goulburn
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure