Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
- Fully Subsidised Course
- reading, writing, numeracy, digital literacy, and humanities for continued engagement in further education.
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) units to successfully undertake vocational qualifications such as engineering, electro-technology, building and construction, manufacturing and automotive industries
- mathematics and science to prepare for employment in trades or traineeships.
- English, mathematics and science for general and trade level entry to the Australian Defence Forces.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government, and as a result your fee is determined through Training Services NSW formal eligibility criteria. In claiming the concession or exemption, students will be required to supply the required evidence to support the claim in accord with the requirements of Smart and Skilled eligibility.
To activate your eligibility you must pay the student fee component PRIOR to commencement of the learning activity.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
Wagga Wagga Campus
Macleay & Coleman Streets, Wagga Wagga
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure