Course Start Date
12 Hours per week
The Statement of Attainment in Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck provides you with the knowledge to sit a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) assessment and the skills to efficiently operate a forklift truck in your workplace.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Inspect forklift equipment
- Counter-balance forklifts
- Plan, prepare and perform forklift operations
- Understand forklift truck shutdown procedures
- Understand key information you'll come across in the High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) assessment
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Good communication
- Organisation skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Ability to apply for a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL)
- A knowledge of key frameworks and skills judged in the High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) assessment
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations
- Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
Graduates who complete a full qualification go on to roles including:
- Warehousing and distribution centre operator
- Transport operator
- International freight forwarding operator
- Forklift operator
- Truck driver
- Warehouse assistant
Open up your career opportunities when you gain your forklift licence. Forklifts are essential pieces of equipment and are used across a variety of industries including Transport and Logistics, Building and Construction, Engineering and Fabrication, Manufacturing, Automotive, Agriculture and Maritime and Mining.
Discover the skills you need, for the job you want at a TAFE NSW Information Session.
This is a part time, on campus course. You must attend approximately 12 hours of class. You may also be required to complete approximately 2 hours of additional study. This additional study could include private study, work placements and research.
The course will run 3 days a week for 1 weeks.
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
This course is currently scheduled on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Day classes. This timetable may change and will be confirmed by your teacher.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure
22WLB-015 S:18 Jul 2022 E:17 Jul 2023 D:364