Part Time Day
Course Start Date
3 Hours per week
- Non Government Subsidised
In this short course you will gain the skills and knowledge required to apply eyelash extensions for added length and thickness of natural lashes to meet client needs.
There are no information sessions currently scheduled for this course.
This is a part-time day, face to face course. You will need to attend approximately 3 hours of class, over 1 day a week, for 10 weeks.
You will also be required to do private study.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course offering is designed for people who:
- Typically have good communication skills and like the personal service area
- Are a caring person
- Love working with people and helping them achieve their goals
- Are patient and tactful
- Have good communication skills and love making people feel and look good
- Are good at practical tasks and have good hand-eye coordination
- Are a team player and a hard worker
SERVICES AND STUDY SUPPORT
There are additional learning and study tools available for this course, including:
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) support
- Disabilities Services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Support
- Multicultural Student Support
- Careers, Counselling and Pathways Service
- Additional Support Services
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Studiosity - online access to a real life tutor
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
This course is currently scheduled on Friday from 9.00am to 12.00pm. Days and times should be confirmed prior to enrolling with section on 66593607, as alternative arrangements can be made based on individuals starting or groups.
This training is not subsidised by Government funding. There are no fee exemptions, concessions or subsidies available for this course.
Payment of course fee must be made PRIOR to commencement of learning activity.
You will need to provide the following resources which is retained on completion of study:
- A computer with internet
- Relevant PPE
- Closed in shoes
- Black pants or skirt to wear with uniform (tunic top)
Essential professional equipment will be required as part of this qualification:
- Students will be required to purchase a course kit containing a UNIFORM $ 50.00 from TAFE NSW Beauty Section and ACRYLIC/GEL KIT $600.00 from Hawley International.
Hawley International details are: Telephone: 02 8667 1700 Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0416 511 138
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enrolling with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. Enrol and pay online via our secure payment gateway to secure your place. As you progress through the enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
Find out more about Applying and Enrolling
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
7 Clarence Street, Grafton
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure