Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|BSBCMM201||Communicate in the workplace|
|BSBCUS201||Deliver a service to customers|
|BSBINM201||Process and maintain workplace information|
|BSBITU111||Operate a personal digital device|
|BSBITU112||Develop keyboard skills|
|BSBITU211||Produce digital text documents|
|BSBITU212||Create and use spreadsheets|
|BSBITU213||Use digital technologies to communicate remotely|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBWOR202||Organise and complete daily work activities|
|BSBWOR203||Work effectively with others|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology|
Once learners have successfully completed this course they will be entitled to a Nationally recognised qualification in BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business. Units of competence in this qualification will give learners the skills for:
- Planning, organising and completing daily work activities as per business requirements
- Identifying and establishing customer needs through superior customer and client service techniques
- Increasing efficiency of day to day operations by using the appropriate software and business technology
- Minimising risks with effective application of Workplace Health and Safety
- Effectively communicating electronically and contributing to workplace innovation.
They will then be able to articulate to BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration or BSB31115 - Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical).
For successful completion of this course you will need:
TAFE West conditions of entry to this course are the ability to work independently.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Hill Street, Lithgow
Phone 131 601
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure