Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity|
|BSBFIA303||Process accounts payable and receivable|
|BSBITU211||Produce digital text documents|
|BSBITU212||Create and use spreadsheets|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy|
|BSBITU309||Produce desktop published documents|
|BSBITU312||Create electronic presentations|
|BSBITU313||Design and produce digital text documents|
|BSBITU314||Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents|
Once learners have successfully completed this course they will be entitled to a Nationally recognised qualification in BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration. Units of competence in this qualification will give them the skills for:
- Using word processing packages, spreadsheets or databases to produce written correspondence and reports
- Providing office administration services
- Developing practical responses to common breakdowns in workplace systems and procedures
- Rectifying discrepancies or errors in documentation and transactions
- Allocating resources to workplace tasks and requirements
- Collecting, analysing and organising workplace data
- Identifying risk factors and taking action to minimise risk
- Organising meeting schedules for clients and colleagues and negotiating alternative arrangements
Learners will then be able to articulate to Certificate IV in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Administration.
For successful completion of this course you will need:
TAFE West conditions of entry to this course are the ability to work independently.
Data Entry Operator
Office Administration Assistant
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Hill Street, Lithgow
Phone 131 601
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure