Course Start Date
14 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
This qualification is suitable for individuals with well-developed sales skills across a range of business sales contexts. They may problem-solve, provide leadership to others and analyse a range of information. Typically, people in this role would report to a more senior business sales practitioner.
There are no information sessions currently scheduled for this course.
This is a part time, face to face course. You will need to attend approximately 7 hours of class, over 2 days a week, for 36 weeks. As well as the in-class component, you will need to complete approximately 7 hours of other study per week.
You may also be required to complete approximately 3 hours of additional study each week outside of class hours, including independent study, research, practice and assignments.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Participants in this programme are a mixture of learners who may have completed high school and may have some work experience.
- The learner body as a whole will represent a wide variety of age groups and ethnicities generally.
- Most learners have a high level of literacy and can work independently with little supervision. Allowance is made for the needs of particular groups (e.g. people with disabilities, and people who may have literacy or numeracy difficulties, such as speakers of languages other than English.
- Learners may be working part time in the business sector and or other industries; while others may be studying to enter employment.
SERVICES AND STUDY SUPPORT
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Studiosity - online access to a real life tutor
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
This course is currently scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. This timetable may change and will be confirmed by your teacher.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process. Payment plans are available through TAFE NSW for Smart and Skilled eligible qualifications.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW RecognitionIncidental Cost
- Student Association - $20.00
Enquire now for Semester 2 2020 and be notified when enrolments open.
TAFE NSW is open for business so to find out more information on this course including when it will start and how it will be delivered (face-to-face, in a virtual classroom, self-paced, online or a mixture), submit an online enquiry by clicking the Enquire Now button on this page. You can also call 131 601 during business hours* to chat with a member of our friendly customer service team.
* Our customer service team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST.
|BSBPRO401||Develop product knowledge|
|BSBREL402||Build client relationships and business networks|
|BSBSLS407||Identify and plan sales prospects|
|BSBSLS408||Present, secure and support sales solutions|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBMKG401||Profile the market|
|BSBMKG408||Conduct market research|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBMKG419||Analyse consumer behaviour|
|BSBMKG418||Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry|
|BSBRES411||Analyse and present research information|
- Sales Agent
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Representative
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
Ultimo, Main Campus
651-731 Harris Street, Ultimo
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure