Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Part Time Day
Course Start Date
27 Jun 2019
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Workplace responsibilities would be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller business may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger companies, individuals may just have responsibility for a singular aspect of human resources such as remuneration.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|BSBHRM403||Support performance management process|
|BSBHRM404||Review human resource functions|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBLDR404||Lead a diverse workforce|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBWRK411||Support employee and industrial relations procedures|
|BSBITU314||Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBWOR404||Develop work priorities|
Units included in this course are:
- BSBHRM404 Review human resources functions
- BSBHRM403 Support performance management processes
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLRD402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce - BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment - BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
Your facilitators are highly qualified with extensive workplace experience. They aim to help you understand the theory and apply it to the workplace using practical examples and hands-on tasks with regular feedback and guidance along the way.
You can pay for this course in five equal instalments over the duration of your enrolment.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Cnr Browne & Harold Sts, Forbes
Phone 131 601
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure