Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Course Start Date
12 Sep 2019
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Workplace responsibilities would be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller business may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger companies, individuals may just have responsibility for a singular aspect of human resources such as remuneration.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
There are 4 intakes per year. Students can enrol at any intake point and will commence with the units being offered at that time. If you cannot attend workshops due to distance or other commitments you can complete all or part of the course through correspondence with the assistance of your facilitator.
Units included in this course are:
- BSBHRM404 Review human resources functions
- BSBHRM403 Support performance management processes
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLRD402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|BSBHRM403||Support performance management process|
|BSBHRM404||Review human resource functions|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBWRK411||Support employee and industrial relations procedures|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBITU314||Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBLDR404||Lead a diverse workforce|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBMGT403||Implement continuous improvement|
|BSBWOR404||Develop work priorities|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Enrol Now
Cnr Browne & Harold Sts, Forbes
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure