Course Start Date
9 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is fully government-subsidised under JobTrainer
- VET Student Loans Available
The nationally recognised Diploma of Quality Auditing fine tunes your abilities to initiate, lead and report on quality audits as a quality assurance manager or quality facilitator. Learn to develop workplace policies to improve efficiency or promote more sustainable practices.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theoretical and practical coursework, learn to:
- Initiate, participate, lead and report on a quality audit
- Manage project quality and risk
- Develop workplace policies for sustainability
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- High attention to detail
- An affinity for following processes
- An analytical mind
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Diploma level
- A strong pathway to apply for quality auditing registrations in certain industries
- A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
- Quality assurance manager
- Quality facilitator
- Service quality system support analyst
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Bachelor of Business through TAFE NSW Degrees
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
Discover the skills you need for the job you want at the TAFE NSW Information Sessions, 21-25 June 2021.
This is a blended delivery program with a mix of online facilitation under the guidance of a teacher as well as some on campus class attendance. The program has a structured timetable that allows you to work through the course content, interactive activities and assessments in a given timeframe.
The structured timetable provides a framework for the successful completion of each unit and to keep you on track with assessment submissions. This is not a self paced course, you will have a weekly online webinar on a Wednesday evening from 7pm-8pm. This will be followed up with one Saturday class per month for the duration of the program. There is also an option to complete this course fully online if required.
To find out more about this course, meet our teachers and receive information about enrolment and next steps, attend an information session.
|Wednesday, 24 February 2021||7:00pm to 8:00pm||Join Information Session Here|
This is a flexible blended course. You will need to attend approximately 1.5 hours of class, over 1 day a week, for 52 weeks. As well as the in-class component, you will need to complete approximately 7.5 hours of other study per week.
You can also expect approximately 3 hours of additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, practice and making independent enquiry.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course offering is designed for people who:
Have completed year 12 (HSC) or equivalent with 2-3 years experience working as part of a team in a business environment. It is also important that you have access to a computer with reliable internet connection and have the skills to be able to use basic features of Microsoft office, such as, formatting documents, using templates, tables, spreadsheets and presentations. In addition you should have sound communication skills that will allow you to express your ideas both in writing and verbally, strong research skills as well as an ability to set and achieve work goals.
To help us assess your suitability for this course please email your CV and prior qualifications to Uma Dutta. These will be evaluated prior to the confirmation of your enrolment.
MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
PLEASE NOTE: Where COVID 19 restrictions remain in place, your course, or parts of your course, may be delivered via connected learning (this means the classes will run in real time as per the timetable utilising technology such as Microsoft TEAMS and/or ADOBE CONNECT). Details of course delivery will be confirmed prior to course commencement, including how to access the required software.
SERVICES AND STUDY SUPPORT
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
The way you learn may change during your enrolment to ensure the best learning experience or to keep you safe as COVID-19 restrictions change, and some of our face to face classes may change to online or virtual classroom learning. Also, to ensure that we keep you safe while studying, we may modify our face to face classes to meet physical distancing requirements and increased cleaning on campus. If work placement and the demonstration of practical skills are requirements of your course, there may be a modification or delay in the planned timeframe due to COVID-19 impacts. Be assured, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
This course is currently scheduled on Saturday from 9.00am to 4.00pm. This timetable may change and will be confirmed by your teacher.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
SMART AND SKILLED FEES
This course is government-subsidised, meaning you pay a portion of the full course fee to TAFE NSW and the NSW Government will pay the balance. However, you must meet certain eligibility criteria for this to apply.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience, your fee may be less than the maximum fee quoted. Your actual fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
For further information about eligibility and explanations of the different fee categories, visit Are You Eligible?
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE
This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process.
To complete your VET Student Loan application, you will need to provide:
- Your Tax File Number (TFN). If you dont have a TFN, click here for information on how to apply for one. You can complete your loan application with a Certificate of Application for a TFN, but must provide your TFN as soon as it is issued. If you dont provide your TFN before your first census day, you will need to pay the tuition fees for that unit of study.
- Your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) ). If you have previously accessed a loan via the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), either at TAFE or university, you will already have a CHESSN. You must use the same CHESSN whenever you access a student loan. If you dont have CHESSN, we will allocate one on your behalf.
- A copy of your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
- A copy of a certificate showing that you have been awarded a qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (where the language of instruction was English). If you previously completed a Certificate IV or higher qualification at TAFE NSW, just let us know where and when you studied in your application; OR
- Display competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test. We will let you know if this is required once you apply.
Find out more about VET Student Loans
Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course.
The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed above. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBAUD503||Lead a quality audit|
|BSBAUD504||Report on a quality audit|
|BSBAUD501||Initiate a quality audit|
|BSBAUD402||Participate in a quality audit|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
Quality assurance managers, quality facilitators, quality and improvement consultants, service quality system support analyst
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
St George, Main Campus
Corner Princes Highway & President Avenue, Kogarah
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure