Course Start Date
34 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Non Government Subsidised
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
There are no information sessions currently scheduled for this course.
This is a Full Time Face to Face course. You will need to attend approximately 22 hours of class, over 3 days a week, for 18 weeks/ 6 months. As well as the in-class component, you will need to complete approximately 12 hours of other study per week.
You may also be required to complete approximately 8 hours of additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, practice and making independent enquiry
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course offering is designed for people who:
can work independently with little supervision. Allowance is made for the needs of particular groups (e.g. people with disabilities, and people who may have literacy or numeracy difficulties, such as speakers of languages other than EnglishPotential students should be aware that this is an advanced course for entry into the Business sector. It assumes that students already possess the Diploma of Business (or equivalent) or at least three years specialist Business experience.The full-time course is not suitable for HSC school leavers and those with no work experience in business. Such students are strongly advised to undertake the Certificate IV and Diploma of Business first. This Advanced Diploma is an academically challenging course that assumes students have experience in academic/report writing and fundamental knowlege of current business practice. Should you have any queries please contact the Head teacher Glenn Cumberland on 9217 3687 for further guidance and assistance before enroling.
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Studiosity - online access to a real life tutor
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
This course is currently scheduled on Monday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. This timetable may change and will be confirmed by your teacher.
To complete your VET Student Loan application, you will need to provide:
- Your Tax File Number (TFN). If you dont have a TFN, click here for information on how to apply for one. You can complete your loan application with a Certificate of Application for a TFN, but must provide your TFN as soon as it is issued. If you dont provide your TFN before your first census day, you will need to pay the tuition fees for that unit of study.
- Your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) ). If you have previously accessed a loan via the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), either at TAFE or university, you will already have a CHESSN. You must use the same CHESSN whenever you access a student loan. If you dont have CHESSN, we will allocate one on your behalf.
- A copy of your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
- A copy of a certificate showing that you have been awarded a qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (where the language of instruction was English). If you previously completed a Certificate IV or higher qualification at TAFE NSW, just let us know where and when you studied in your application; OR
- Display competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test. We will let you know if this is required once you apply.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
Enquire now for Semester 2 2020 and be notified when enrolments open.
TAFE NSW is open for business so to find out more information on this course including when it will start and how it will be delivered (face-to-face, in a virtual classroom, self-paced, online or a mixture), submit an online enquiry by clicking the Enquire Now button on this page. You can also call 131 601 during business hours* to chat with a member of our friendly customer service team.
* Our customer service team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST.
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
|BSBMKG605||Evaluate international marketing opportunities|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
Ultimo, Main Campus
651-731 Harris Street, Ultimo
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure