Course Start Date
08 Feb 2021
9.1 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Non Government Subsidised
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
To register for an information session, head to tafensw.edu.au/infofest. Students who cannot attend the Information Session please make an online enquiry or contact us on 131 601 for more information about the course!
To find out more about this course, meet our teachers and receive information about enrolment and next steps, attend an information session.
|Thursday, 21 January 2021||10.00am to 11.00am||via Microsoft Teams at: https://tinyurl.com/AdvDip-2021S1|
|Thursday, 21 January 2021||5.30pm to 6.30pm||via Microsoft Teams at: https://tinyurl.com/AdvDip-2021S1|
|Wednesday, 27 January 2021||10.00am to 11.00am||via Microsoft Teams at: https://tinyurl.com/AdvDip-2021S1|
|Wednesday, 27 January 2021||5.30pm to 6.30pm||via Microsoft Teams at: https://tinyurl.com/AdvDip-2021S1|
This is a part time evening, connected learning course. You will need to attend approximately 6 hours of class, over 2 evenings a week, every 6 weeks, for 18 months. As well as the in-class component, you will need to complete approximately 8.4 hours of other study per week.
You may also be required to complete approximately 3.9 hours of additional study each week outside of class hours, including prescribed iTAFE readings and activities, and research.
This course is offered by connected classroom.? This is just like a regular classroom, but Teachers and students use the latest video conferencing technologies.
Your Teacher can be in one TAFE location, and you can join the class from another TAFE location, using video conferencing equipment, or a mobile device. You can also join in from a venue in a participating regional community. You will be able to see and talk to your Teacher and other students as though they were in the room with you. You will also have access to support to meet your learning needs.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course offering is designed for people who:
- have real-world experience, to support their new learning
- work in both formal, and informal, Team Leader, or supervisory roles, and seek this qualification to be better equipped for their current position, and other opportunities
SERVICES AND STUDY SUPPORT
There are additional learning and study tools available for this course, including:
- online Teacher support, if needed
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
To keep you safe while studying, some of our face to face classes may be replaced with online or connected learning. We have also modified our face to face classes to meet physical distancing requirements and increased cleaning on campus. As restrictions ease, the way you attend your class may change again. If work placement and the demonstration of practical skills are requirements of your course, due to the impacts of COVID-19 there may be a delay or modification in being able to undertake these aspects of your course in the planned timeframe. Be assured, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
This course is currently delivered on Tuesday and Wednesday, from 6.00pm to 9.00pm, every 6 weeks, via MS Teams. Alternatively, the course can be studied fully online, if required.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE
This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process.
Find out more about VET Student Loans
Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course.
The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed below. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.
You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:
- general stationery items (notebook, folder, and pen)
- a USB
To complete your VET Student Loan application, you will need to provide:
- Your Tax File Number (TFN). If you dont have a TFN, click here for information on how to apply for one. You can complete your loan application with a Certificate of Application for a TFN, but must provide your TFN as soon as it is issued. If you dont provide your TFN before your first census day, you will need to pay the tuition fees for that unit of study.
- Your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) ). If you have previously accessed a loan via the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), either at TAFE or university, you will already have a CHESSN. You must use the same CHESSN whenever you access a student loan. If you dont have CHESSN, we will allocate one on your behalf.
- A copy of your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
- A copy of a certificate showing that you have been awarded a qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (where the language of instruction was English). If you previously completed a Certificate IV or higher qualification at TAFE NSW, just let us know where and when you studied in your application; OR
- Display competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test. We will let you know if this is required once you apply.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
|Code||Name||Start Date||End Date||Census Date||Amount|
|21NEW00500||UOS1-BSB60215||08 Feb 2021||28 May 2021||06 Apr 2021||$1,035.00|
|21NEW00501||UOS2-BSB60215||31 May 2021||10 Sep 2021||05 Jul 2021||$1,035.00|
|21NEW00502||UOS3-BSB60215||13 Sep 2021||31 Dec 2021||01 Nov 2021||$1,035.00|
|22NEW00086||UOS4-BSB60215||04 Jan 2022||22 Apr 2022||07 Feb 2022||$1,035.00|
|22NEW00087||UOS5-BSB60215||26 Apr 2022||08 Aug 2022||06 Jun 2022||$1,031.00|
Applying with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. As you progress through the application and enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
Find out more about Applying and Enrolling
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
|BSBMKG608||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Apply Now
266 Maitland Road, Tighes Hill
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure