Course Start Date
11 Feb 2021
34 Hours per week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Non Government Subsidised
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
To register for an information session, head to tafensw.edu.au/infofest. Students who cannot attend the Information Session please make an online enquiry or contact us on 131 601 for more information about the course!
If you have completed the Diploma of Business you will not need to attend on the Monday classes.
You should plan to spend approximately 16 hours a week of your own time on reading, studying and researching your assessments and learning activities.
To find out more about this course, meet our teachers and receive information about enrolment and next steps, attend an information session.
|Thursday, 21 January 2021||6:00pm to 7:00pm||hhttps://sway.office.com/l52DxdNQmTYXobnj?ref=Link|
This is a Full Time Blended course. You will need to attend approximately 21 hours of class, over 3 days a week, for 17 weeks/ 6 months. As well as the in-class component, you will need to complete approximately 13 hours of other study per week.
You may also be required to complete approximately 8.5 hours of additional study each week outside of class hours, including private study, practice and making independent enquiry
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This course offering is designed for people who:
can work independently with little supervision. Allowance is made for the needs of particular groups (e.g. people with disabilities, and people who may have literacy or numeracy difficulties, such as speakers of languages other than EnglishPotential students should be aware that this is an advanced course for entry into the Business sector. It assumes that students already possess the Diploma of Business (or equivalent) or at least three years specialist Business experience.The full-time course is not suitable for HSC school leavers and those with no work experience in business. Such students are strongly advised to undertake the Certificate IV and Diploma of Business first. This Advanced Diploma is an academically challenging course that assumes students have experience in academic/report writing and fundamental knowlege of current business practice.
MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
PLEASE NOTE: Where COVID 19 restrictions remain in place, the program. or parts of the program, may be delivered via connected learning (this means the classes will run in real time as per the timetable utilising technology such as Microsoft TEAMS and/or ADOBE CONNECT). Details of the program delivery will be confirmed prior to commencement including how to access the required software. The timetabled days and times may also change subject to enrolment numbers.
SERVICES AND STUDY SUPPORT
We offer student services and study support to ensure you can achieve your goals. Learn about TAFE NSW Student Services
As a TAFE NSW student in this course, you will have access to:
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Smarthinking - after hours online study support service
- Easy computing online short courses
- Access to local TAFE libraries
- Accessibility and Disability Support Services
- Access to Read&Write learning support software at TAFE and at home
To keep you safe while studying, some of our face to face classes may be replaced with online or connected learning. We have also modified our face to face classes to meet physical distancing requirements and increased cleaning on campus. As restrictions ease, the way you attend your class may change again. If work placement and the demonstration of practical skills are requirements of your course, due to the impacts of COVID-19 there may be a delay or modification in being able to undertake these aspects of your course in the planned timeframe. Be assured, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
This course is currently scheduled on Wednesday, Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm and Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. This timetable may change and will be confirmed by your teacher.
To complete your VET Student Loan application, you will need to provide:
- Your Tax File Number (TFN). If you dont have a TFN, click here for information on how to apply for one. You can complete your loan application with a Certificate of Application for a TFN, but must provide your TFN as soon as it is issued. If you dont provide your TFN before your first census day, you will need to pay the tuition fees for that unit of study.
- Your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) ). If you have previously accessed a loan via the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), either at TAFE or university, you will already have a CHESSN. You must use the same CHESSN whenever you access a student loan. If you dont have CHESSN, we will allocate one on your behalf.
- A copy of your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
- A copy of a certificate showing that you have been awarded a qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (where the language of instruction was English). If you previously completed a Certificate IV or higher qualification at TAFE NSW, just let us know where and when you studied in your application; OR
- Display competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test. We will let you know if this is required once you apply.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Learn about TAFE NSW Fees
Learn about TAFE NSW Payment/Funding
Recognition is a process of acknowledging previously completed qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience relevant to your course. This may reduce the amount of learning required, reduce your course fees and allow you to achieve your qualification faster.
Learn about Recognition at TAFE NSW Recognition
|Code||Name||Start Date||End Date||Census Date||Amount|
|21ULT01407||UOS 1-BSB60215-21ULT-004-VSL||11 Feb 2021||09 Apr 2021||06 Apr 2021||$1,724.00|
|21ULT01408||UOS 2-BSB60215-21ULT-004-VSL||29 Mar 2021||07 May 2021||03 May 2021||$1,724.00|
|21ULT01409||UOS 3-BSB60215-21ULT-004-VSL||10 May 2021||18 Jun 2021||07 Jun 2021||$1,723.00|
Applying with us is easy, though the exact process does depend on your course and any prerequisites that go with it. Be sure to read all course information carefully to make sure it is the right qualification, location and study type for you. As you progress through the application and enrolment process you will be prompted to provide additional information.
For further information or assistance, call 131 601.
Find out more about Applying and Enrolling
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
|BSBMKG605||Evaluate international marketing opportunities|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.Apply Now
Ultimo, Main Campus
651-731 Harris Street, Ultimo
Phone 131 601
Download Course Brochure
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure