Offering Info - TAFE NSW
Part Time Day
Course Start Date
31 Jul 2019
Hours Per Week
- Nationally Recognised Training
- This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
This qualification (or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it) is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
The volume of learning of a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is typically six months to two years.
Achievement of this qualification by trainers is a requirement of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
Depending on your previous qualifications and experience your fee may decrease from the maximum shown.
Payment by instalment may also be available. Your fee and eligibility for concession/exemption will be calculated and confirmed during the enrolment process.
|TAEASS401||Plan assessment activities and processes|
|TAEASS403||Participate in assessment validation|
|TAEASS502||Design and develop assessment tools|
|TAEDEL301||Provide work skill instruction|
|TAEDEL401||Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning|
|TAEDEL402||Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace|
|TAEDES401||Design and develop learning programs|
|TAEDES402||Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs|
|TAELLN411||Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills|
Date: 27 June 2019
Time: 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Location: Bathurst TAFE Campus, DG28B, Wahluu Room
Teacher: Jodie Moes
INDUCTION WEBINAR: Wednesday 31/07/2019 - 7.00pm-8.00pm (you will be given instructions on accessing the Webinar by your facilitator)
- Workshops x 16 (four 4-day blocks)
- Weekly two-hour Webinar sessions x 24 weeks (not incuding workshop weeks). Webinars are not conducted over term breaks and will be recorded for ease of use.
- Moodle access to all resources.
- Suggested study time outside of workshops and webinars is around 10-12 hours per week if you do not have any pre-existing experience in the training & assessment sector. Term breaks are not included in this study timeframe. These hours include Moodle and unsupervised research.
- You are required to note down your assessment due dates in your calendar or diary to ensure you work towards your deadlines. To apply for an extension for any unit assessment, please contact your facilitator.
Whether you're a school leaver, an aspiring apprentice, looking to kickstart a career, or you're upskilling, reskilling, or re-training, there's a TAFE NSW course to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
Panorama Avenue, Bathurst
Phone 131 601
Enter your details to make an enquiry and receive the course brochure