Scholarships - landing
We see your talent, we see your potential.
Be recognised. Apply for a scholarship to study at TAFE NSW.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to explore their talents and to fulfil their potential. Regardless of your circumstances, you deserve the chance to create a better future through education and training. Every year we award hundreds of scholarships to our students, so make this year your year to be rewarded.
Oliver Shaul Scholarship
The prestigious Oliver Shaul Scholarship offers you the opportunity to broaden your education, experience and continue to strive for excellence. The recipient of this scholarship will have the chance to train overseas in a restaurant or hotel kitchen of first class international reputation for at least three months.
- You must be due to successfully complete your TAFE NSW commercial cookery apprenticeship in 2018.
- You must have achieved a high standard in most competencies in your apprenticeship.
- You must demonstrate a commitment to achieving excellence in the field of commercial cookery in Australia.
- Download the Oliver Shaul Scholarship Application Form (PDF)
- Download the Oliver Shaul Scholarship Information Pack (PDF)
Applications close Tuesday 14 August 2018
Barrington Raymund Roberts Memorial Award
This Scholarship will provide the recipient with the opportunity to be supported during part or all of the applicant's proposed study plan or future work placement.
To be eligible, you must meet the below essential criteria:
- Successfully completed any course from a Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Training Package in 2017 with TAFE NSW.
- Achieved a high standard in most competencies of the course.
- Demonstrate ability to apply skills, willingness to learn and openness to new ideas and techniques.
- Download the Barrington Raymund Roberts Memorial Award Application Pack (PDF)
Bert Evans Apprentice Scholarships
The Bert Evans Apprentice Scholarships assist apprentices in NSW who have demonstrated:
- hardship in their personal circumstances;
- aptitude for vocational education and training to lead to successful completion of their trade training; and
- a positive attitude and application in the workplace and in off the job training.
Fee Free Scholarships
The Smart and Skilled Fee-Free Scholarships are available for:
- young people who are eligible for a concession fee;
- young people who are, or have been, in out-of-home care; and
- people, and the dependants of people, who are experiencing, or have experienced domestic violence.
- View the Fee Free Scholarships page
Equity, Merit and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships available to students studying at either of the Ultimo, Randwick, Petersham, Design Centre Enmore, Sutherland (Gymea and Loftus), Eora Centre or St George TAFE NSW locations.
Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarships
The Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarships are available for selected qualifications under Smart and Skilled in the areas of science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM).
- View the Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarships page
Puggy Hunter Memorial Scholarships
The Puggy Hunter Memorial Scholarship Scheme is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health, and is administered by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). The scheme provides financial assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander undergraduate students studying health related disciplines at a university or a TAFE/RTO.
As there are many more scholarships available than are listed above, we recommend that you follow TAFE NSW on social media, via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to stay up to date with the latest scholarship opportunities.