TAFEcard is a student identity and campus services card provided to all TAFE NSW students. It displays your photograph, name and TAFE NSW student number.
Your TAFEcard provides you with:
- student identification on campus and in TAFE NSW final examinations
- registration on the TAFE NSW library network
- optional membership of your campus student association (if you choose to join, your TAFEcard will be marked with the current student association membership identifier)
- secure access to on-campus parking and secure areas such as computer laboratories
- identification of student travel concessions if you are eligible
- the ability to purchase and load value to your TAFEcard for use when photocopying, printing and parking (selected campuses).
Ask your campus administration for the services available to you and the location of terminals where you can load value to your TAFEcard.
To get your TAFEcard, you'll need to have your photo taken when you first enrol at TAFE NSW.
Find out more