Access a state-wide library network that provides the latest digital and print resources to help you with your research and your studies.
Need help with finding information for your course? TAFE NSW has a state-wide library network that provides access to the latest digital and print resources as well as professional library staff who can help you with research and support with your studies. You can access information and resources online through your institute library website and the TAFE NSW Library Network Catalogue, TAFEcat.
State-wide library access and support
When you enrol with TAFE NSW you receive a TAFEcard (student identity and campus services card) so you can borrow and access digital and print resources across the entire TAFE NSW library network. Libraries give you access to:
- eResources, including eBooks, eJournals, course specific research articles, standards and more
- Books, magazines, DVDs and other resource materials as well as interlibrary loans
- Subject specific library course guides with recommended websites and resources for TAFE NSW studies
- Computers with selected software packages used in TAFE NSW courses as well as wi-fi access for your own devices
- The internet for study and assignments
- Reference services, information literacy and internet skills workshops
- Individual and group study facilities as well as social spaces for getting together with other students
- Photocopying and printing services
- Library services across Australia via the National Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme
Library staff support all TAFE NSW campuses and learning facilities, including online delivery and remote services to those without a library facility. Our staff can help you locate resources and access library facilities, information services, and a range of online support services.
Through the TAFE NSW Library Network Catalogue, TAFEcat. You can also:
- Access your library record and loan details
- See when your books are due to be returned
- See when a reserved item is ready to be collected