Sydney School of Excellence - Banner
Sydney School of Excellence - Content
Five-star hospitality training for the next generation of hospitality stars
To provide exceptional service you need exceptional training – exactly what the Diploma of Hospitality Management delivers.
Presented in partnership with five-star industry specialists Star Entertainment Group, ICC Sydney, InterContinental, Marriott and Sofitel, the Diploma of Hospitality Management is taught by an elite group of hospitality experts, and will prepare students to a level of food and beverage service skills that will have graduates ready to work in 5-star hotels.
Upon completion, successful students will be offered work placements with our industry partners to gain real and practical experience.
As part of the program, you can expect:
- A nationally recognised SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- 4-8 weeks of work experience with five-star industry partners
- Masterclasses with key industry experts
- Dedicated teachers with international hospitality experience
- Frontline food and beverage service skills at five-star level
- To be trained in hospitality industry environments including restaurants, hotel suites and exhibition centres
- RSA and RSG certifications
Spaces are limited, so don't delay. Take you Hospitality career to the next level now.