Be in control
Study when or where it suits you – online, at one of our 130 campuses, or in your workplace.
- When you study at one of our 130 campuses across NSW you'll get access to top industry training facilities and state-of-the-art classrooms. You'll also experience our great student services including libraries, cafés, student associations, gyms, student counselling, book shops and much more. Find a campus.
- If you prefer to learn online, you will connect with your teacher and classmates in a virtual classroom. This lets you study whenever and wherever you like, and still get 1:1 access to your teacher.
- We offer Certificates to Advanced Diplomas, short courses and even graduate qualifications delivered entirely online. This means you can study at your own pace wherever suits you best, at home, at work or on the go. You will access learning and support materials and submit assessments all online.
- Want to learn on the job? Our teachers can train you where you work. Assignments are based on your real life workplace, and your previous work experience could count towards completing your qualification faster.
- No matter where or how you choose to learn, we want you to succeed. We'll be with you all the way, supporting you with career planning, study skills, child care or your disability. We are here to help you towards a better future.