Be smart with your money
Studying with us is an affordable investment in your future.
- If you are enrolled in an eligible STEM (science, technology, engineering or maths) course, NSW Government 'Smart and Skilled' support can help fund your full qualification with a Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship.
- Flexible payment options and VET Student Loans (from 2017) can help domestic students cover full-fee paying courses.
- For Aboriginal people, young people, and people with a disability, some courses may have no cost at all.
- NSW apprentices pay $2,000 or less over your whole apprenticeship. NSW trainees pay only $1,000 or less for your traineeship.
- Domestic students can apply for a range of scholarships to fund part or all of your studies.
- For international students, there are different fees and study conditions, so get in touch to find out more.