Employing students and graduates
Find out about CareersConnect – our online job service that links businesses with current TAFE NSW students and recent graduates.
Is your business looking for workers?
Employers can find keen and qualified potential employees by listing their job vacancies on CareersConnect – our online job service that links businesses with current TAFE NSW students and recent graduates.
CareersConnect advertises full-time, part-time, casual, graduate, trainee and work experience positions as well as apprenticeships and traineeships.
More than 5000 employers from a wide range of industries advertise through the online employment database.
Employers can use the CareersConnect service to:
- Advertise roles
- Find enthusiastic students for industry work placements
- Organise an 'Industry Event' to showcase your company to students currently studying in your industry area
- Receive recruitment support through our specialist 'job matching service' – our staff will advertise the job, screen, shortlist, organise interviews and even recommend our preferred candidate for you.
Are you studying at TAFE NSW and looking for a job?
Exclusively available to TAFE NSW students and graduates, you can search for jobs on CareersConnect, or register for email updates about jobs that suit you.
More than just a jobs database, CareersConnect also provides:
- Online resume advice and resume builder
- Free employability skills workshops
- Online careers info sheets
- Weekly email newsletter with jobs matching your selection criteria
- Information on Careers Days and events.
Registered CareersConnect users log in via the Student Portal – look for the CareersConnect link.
If you need to register you can access the CareersConnect registration form via the Student Portal – look for the CareersConnect link.
CareersConnect is available at most TAFE NSW Institutes.