Employing students and graduates
Is your business looking for workers?
Employers can find keen and qualified potential employees by listing their job vacancies on CareersConnect – our online job service that links businesses with current TAFE NSW students and recent graduates.
CareersConnect advertises full-time, part-time, casual, graduate, trainee and work experience positions as well as apprenticeships and traineeships.
More than 5000 employers from a wide range of industries advertise through the online employment database.
Employers can use the CareersConnect service to:
- Advertise roles
- Find enthusiastic students for industry work placements
- Organise an 'Industry Event' to showcase your company to students currently studying in your industry area
- Receive recruitment support through our specialist 'job matching service' – our staff will advertise the job, screen, shortlist, organise interviews and even recommend our preferred candidate for you.
Are you studying at TAFE NSW and looking for a job?
Exclusively available to TAFE NSW students and graduates, you can search for jobs on CareersConnect, or register for email updates about jobs that suit you.
More than just a jobs database, CareersConnect also provides:
- Online resume advice and resume builder
- Free employability skills workshops
- Online careers info sheets
- Weekly email newsletter with jobs matching your selection criteria
- Information on Careers Days and events.
Registered CareersConnect users log in via the Student Portal – look for the CareersConnect link.
If you need to register you can access the CareersConnect registration form via the Student Portal – look for the CareersConnect link.
CareersConnect is available at most TAFE NSW Institutes.