Degrees - Landing - Content
TAFE NSW Degrees
About TAFE NSW degrees
When you study with us, you'll get an industry-recognised qualification that can change your future. You'll also gain valuable skills that can be applied to many other areas of your life.
Our higher education courses are developed and taught by the people who know what matters to your future employers, because they have deep industry expertise.
What sets us apart?
Through close consultation with industry experts, our higher education courses are designed to make sure you graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to be ready for work.
Here's how we do this:
- Learning experiences which allow the development of both practical skills and underpinning knowledge
- Teachers with current industry experience
- Opportunities for internships and work-placement
- Small class sizes, so you get to know your teachers and fellow students
- Study and library support when you need it
Give your career journey some passion
"Without the passionate teachers and incredible facilities at TAFE NSW, I would not have realised my passion." – Ann, fashion student
Ann went to university to study economics, but what she really wanted, was to be a fashion designer. So Ann spent her evenings learning to sew via YouTube and compiling a design portfolio. Then, she made the switch to her passion and a Bachelor of Fashion Design at the TAFE NSW Fashion Design School.
“TAFE NSW became a second home for me where my skills and talent were truly fostered,” says Ann.
“Without the passionate teachers and incredible facilities at TAFE NSW, I would not have realised my passion.”
Ann says that it’s OK and natural to be a bit lost when choosing a career.
“You just really have to do what you love. Find something you're passionate about.”
Training you can trust
TAFE NSW has been helping people just like you gain a vocational education for over 120 years and we now add degrees to our suite of courses. You'll learn in a dynamic environment, with access to modern facilities and a diverse range of extra-curricular student programs. That's what quality training means at TAFE.
Students enrolled in TAFE NSW Degrees come from a diverse range of educational backgrounds. Some have enrolled after completing their HSC, some have completed VET studies, and some students enter without having completed previous studies but are admitted on the basis of mature age (over 21) or because of disadvantage. Download a summary of the TAFE NSW Higher Education Student Profile for each of our courses.
6 top reasons to study your degree with TAFE NSW
Find out why people are passing on uni to study at TAFE NSW. Read More
Browse our degree courses
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce and Diploma of Applied Commerce
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Community Services
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth–5)
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Data Infrastructure Engineering)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security)
- Bachelor of Property Valuation
- Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies)
- Diploma of Adult Education
- Diploma of Sustainable Practice
Decided on your course?
Find out how to apply, information on course fees and how to enrol. Read More