Scholarships - Kapooka Legacy - Banner
Kapooka Legacy Scholarship - Content
The Legacy Club of Wagga Wagga Scholarship
The Legacy Club of Wagga Wagga is offering a scholarship to students studying at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga or the TAFE NSW Primary Industries Centre.
Valued at $2,000, this scholarship will provide financial assistance that enables the successful recipient to further their education and career.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 30 June 2022
Enrolled as a full time student, or as an apprentice or trainee, in a course of study at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga or the TAFE NSW Primary Industries Centre, commencing in 2022.
You must also:
- have served in the Australian Defence Force, or
- be a Junior Legatee and be attached to a Legacy Club, or
- be a partner of a serving member of the Australian Defence Force, or
- be a dependent or direct descendant, of a currently serving or retired member of the Australian Defence Force.
Applicants must provide the following information with their application.
- The discharge certificate OR name, service number, rank, and unit of the serving or retired member of the Australian Defence Force.
- The answers to ALL questions on the application form. These include questions about your previous education, your career plan, and how your study and the scholarship funds will help you to achieve these goals. We’ll also ask about work experience, community involvement and evidence of your motivation and ability to apply yourself to study or work.
- References, and the names and contact details of two referees.
- Any other information or documentation which you believe will support your application. Ability to demonstrate commitment and involvement in the community, e.g. volunteer positions, community activities, advisory groups, etc.
After reviewing all applications, a shortlist of applicants will be called to attend an interview. Interviews will be held at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga on a date to be advised. Final selection will be made by the selection committee on the basis of the application, interview, and referee’s reports.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5pm, Thursday 30 June 2022.