Scholarships - Kapooka Legacy - Banner
Kapooka Legacy Scholarship - Content
The Legacy Club of Wagga Wagga Scholarship
The Legacy Club of Wagga Wagga are offering a scholarship to a student studying at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga or the TAFE NSW Primary Industries Centre.
Valued at $2,000, this scholarship will provide financial assistance to enable the successful scholarship recipient to further their education and career.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 29 May 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student or as an apprentice or trainee, in a course of study at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga or the TAFE NSW Primary Industries Centre, commencing in 2020, and
- You must have:
- have served in the Australian Army, or
- are a Junior Legatee and are attached to a Legacy Club, or
- are a partner of a serving member of the Australian Army, or
- are a dependent or direct descendant of a currently serving or retired member of the Australian Army
Applicants must provide the following information with their application:
- The Discharge Certificate OR name, service number, rank and unit of the serving or retired member of the Australian Army.
- All questions on the application form must be answered. These include questions about your previous education, your career plan, and how your study and the scholarship funds will help you to achieve these goals. We’ll also ask about work experience, community involvement and evidence of your motivation and ability to apply yourself to study or work.
- Include references, and the names and contact details of two referees.
- You may also include any other information or documentation which you believe will support your application. Ability to demonstrate commitment and involvement in the community e.g. volunteer positions, community activities, advisory groups etc.
After reviewing all applications, a shortlist of applicants will be called to attend an interview to be held at TAFE NSW Wagga Wagga on a date to be advised. Final selection will be made by the selection committee on the basis of the application, interview and referee’s reports.
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: email@example.com by 5 pm Friday, 29 May 2020.