Once you've enrolled, you've joined our student community. On our campuses our student associations help bring that community together.
These not-for-profit and non-political organisations are dedicated to making campus life better for you.
At many of our campuses the student association provides facilities, services and activities for its members. These can include:
- Recreational activities
- On-campus help
- Amenities such as lockers, payphones and vending machines
- Social and cultural activities
- Sporting facilities and activities
Become a member
Membership of your campus's student association is voluntary. Fees range in price, from $10 to $20 per year.
Benefits and discounts
As a member, you'll find special benefits and discounts are often available for things like:
- Items sold at campus bookshops
- Car parking
- Off-campus shopping and entertainment
Find out more by visiting your Institute's Student Association website:
The following Institutes do not have a Student Association:
- Hunter TAFE
- Riverina TAFE
- TAFE Western
- South Western Sydney Institute