Why TAFE Digital?
TAFE Digital is part of TAFE NSW, the largest online education provider in Australia. We are innovators in the digital era, breaking new ground in online learning to provide you with superior knowledge and skills to get the job you want.
No matter where in the world you are physically located, TAFE Digital allows you access to high-quality online training so you can gain a nationally recognised qualification in your area of interest. We combine the best of all previous TAFE NSW online platforms (OTEN, TAFEnow and TAFE Online) to offer you over 250 current and industry relevant courses across the range of modern industries.
The flexibility of our courses means you can adapt your study around your family and lifestyle. You can begin at any time and work at your own pace – but you won’t need to do it alone. Our inclusive digital environment not only allows easy access to extensive learning resources from across TAFE NSW, but real-time interaction with teachers and fellow online students via our live virtual classrooms, forums and chat bots. You will enjoy being part of a friendly, focused study community, looked after with meaningful, personalised support.
We also offer the latest technologies in multi-media, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) simulation exercises, so you can practice your hands-on skills digitally.
TAFE Digital’s close integration with industry also means we can react quickly to industry demands, ensuring you receive education and experience that is up-to-date and relevant to the current workforce. Employers know this and regard our qualifications highly. Our strong partnership with CSIRO’s student and early graduate job service, Ribit, also means we can help you find work experience and job placements to kick-start your dream career.
Study the best of TAFE NSW, anywhere, anytime and get the job you want?
Best. Decision. Ever.
- TAFE Digital has been providing distance education for over 100 years.
- We are the largest online education provider in Australia and winner at the NSW Training Awards.
- We offer over 250 courses ranging from vocational courses, short courses and certificates, to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level, and Degrees.
- Over 100 000 online students across Australia and international markets.
- We cater for a variety of industries, including the top 20 job market industries.
- We are closely aligned with industry SkillsPoints to create the jobs of the future.
- We provide online access to registered employers of apprentices and trainees enrolled in TAFE Digital.