TAFE Digital, a division of TAFE NSW, Australia's largest online vocational education provider, is opening its headquarters in Armidale and we invite the local community to celebrate with us on Monday, 26 March 12 - 2 pm.
Join us at the TAFE NSW Armidale campus and be among the first to see our new, state-of-the-art home:
- Tour TAFE Digital Headquarters and see where innovation in education and industry takes place;
- Visit the Digital Lab and learn more about how we are exploring and adapting emerging technologies to help skill the workforce of the future;
- Learn about Artificial Intelligence and its use in education;
- Participate in a virtual classroom experience and find out what studying online with TAFE Digital is like;
- Get hands on with augmented and virtual reality and test our latest courseware;
- Find out about a range of exciting courses TAFE Digital offers for every career, with enrolments available on the day for those who wish to study.
This is a great opportunity for the local community to celebrate the official arrival of TAFE Digital in Armidale. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why TAFE Digital?
TAFE Digital is part of TAFE NSW, the largest online education provider in Australia. We are innovators in the digital era, breaking new ground in online learning to provide you with superior knowledge and skills to get the job you want.
No matter where in the world you are physically located, TAFE Digital allows you access to high-quality online training so you can gain a nationally recognised qualification in your area of interest. We combine the best of all previous TAFE NSW online platforms (OTEN, TAFEnow and TAFE Online) to offer you over 250 current and industry relevant courses across the range of modern industries.
The flexibility of our courses means you can adapt your study around your family and lifestyle. You can begin at any time and work at your own pace – but you won't need to do it alone. Our inclusive digital environment not only allows easy access to extensive learning resources from across TAFE NSW, but real-time interaction with teachers and fellow online students via our live virtual classrooms, forums and chat bots. You will enjoy being part of a friendly, focused study community, looked after with meaningful, personalised support.
We also offer the latest technologies in multi-media, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) simulation exercises, so you can practice your hands-on skills digitally.
TAFE Digital's close integration with industry also means we can react quickly to industry demands, ensuring you receive education and experience that is up-to-date and relevant to the current workforce. Employers know this and regard our qualifications highly. Our strong partnership with CSIRO's student and early graduate job service, Ribit, also means we can help you find work experience and job placements to kick-start your dream career.
Study the best of TAFE NSW, anywhere, anytime and get the job you want?
Best. Decision. Ever.
- TAFE Digital has been providing distance education for over 100 years.
- We are the largest online education provider in Australia and winner at the NSW Training Awards.
- We offer over 250 courses ranging from vocational courses, short courses and certificates, to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level, and Degrees.
- Over 100 000 online students across Australia and international markets.
- We cater for a variety of industries, including the top 20 job market industries.
- We are closely aligned with industry SkillsPoints to create the jobs of the future.
- We provide online access to registered employers of apprentices and trainees enrolled in TAFE Digital.