Scholarships - Neville Sawyer Scholarship - Banner
Scholarships - Neville Sawyer Scholarship
Neville Sawyer Scholarship
The Neville Sawyer Scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage final year students, graduates or potential graduates of TAFE NSW in the field of Engineering, Information Technology/Computer fields or Science to undertake further business studies.
There is one (1) scholarship available valued at $5,000.
Closing date: 5 pm Friday, 30 August 2019
You must be a TAFE NSW final year student, graduate or postgraduate of Engineering, Information Technology/ Computers or Science.
- You must seek the support of your employer before applying for the scholarship
- Your employer or teacher must supply a supporting statement for your application
- You must be a resident of the Hunter or Central Coast local government area
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You cannot hold another scholarship for the same course of study
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you sign the declaration and attach all relevant supporting documents.
Scan and email the Application form with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm Friday, 30 August 2019.