Scholarships - Neville Sawyer Scholarship - Banner
Scholarships - Neville Sawyer Scholarship
Neville Sawyer Scholarship
The Neville Sawyer Scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage final year students, graduates or potential graduates of TAFE NSW in the fields of engineering, information technology, science or project management, to undertake further business studies at TAFE NSW.
There is one (1) scholarship available valued at $5,000.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 24 March 2023
To be eligible applicants must:
- be either a TAFE NSW final year student, graduate or postgraduate student of Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Project Management
- be currently enrolled or intending to enrol to undertake further studies in a business related course at TAFE NSW
- have an employer or teacher supply a supporting statement for the applicant
- be a resident of the Hunter or Central Coast local government area
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- not hold another scholarship for the same course of study
- Demonstrated commitment to the industry and achieving career goals
- Demonstrated study plan, and examples of how further study will further the applicant’s career