Scholarships - Together Today Award
Scholarships - Together Today Award - Content
Together Today Award
The Together Today Award was established in 2011 by the Together Today Co-operative and the Hunter TAFE Foundation to acknowledge student commitment to Environmental Sustainable Practice. Students enrolled in the Diploma of Sustainable Practice, Diploma of Environmental Monitoring and Technology, Advanced Diploma of Applied Environmental Management or the Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies) are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship is awarded to one  student across this year at a value of $4,000.
Applications close Monday, 8 April 2019
You must be enrolled and studying in either a Diploma of Sustainable Practice, Diploma of Environmental Monitoring and Technology, Advanced Diploma of Applied Environmental Management or Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies) at TAFE NSW Newcastle and TAFE NSW Higher Education.
- You must be enrolled at TAFE NSW in the Hunter or Central Coast.
- Clearly demonstrate a commitment to Environmental Sustainable Practice in the Hunter Region.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards study.
Who will be on the selection committee?
Representatives from the Together Today Co-Operative and members of the Hunter TAFE Foundation.
Will I need to attend an interview?
The selection committee will review all applications, and may invite the short-listed finalists to attend an interview.
What if I can’t attend the interview in person?
If you are invited to interview and cannot attend in person, video conference and telephone conference facilities are available. It is your responsibility to make the arrangements with your local TAFE NSW to access these facilities if required.
How do I make arrangements for my proposed study/training or work placement if I don’t know if I will win?
- Make initial contact with your proposed study/training or work placement provider to establish the scheduled start and completion dates and related costs of the proposed program. The proposed study/training or work placement needs to start within three months of the winner being announced.
- Include details of the proposed study/training or work placement in your application.